Pro- You can easily retrieve items from most tall shelves.
Con- Once you have demonstrated that ability, short people will assume you can do anything. A co-worker once asked me if I could pull down a box that was on a shelf about 6 feet above my head. I politely informed her I was tall, not Inspector Gadget.
_ _ _
Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.
- I'd settle for a modern laundry room
- Just once....
- Now I remember why I hate watching post-season bas...
- The problem with being me
- OK, quick rider to completely undermine the point ...
- All your dreams will come true with COTTON
- The Pros and Cons of Being Tall
- Corollary to the previous post: I am seriously wor...
- I question if this actually happened.
- ▼ October (10)