Just to point out that yes, paralegal students sometimes say less than brilliant things during class-
During a discussion on product liability:
Instructor: Now, let's say I go into Best Buy...
Paralegal student: Oooh, good store!
Instructor: Um. Right.
And I don't mean he whispered it under his breath, as though he was so excited by hearing about Best Buy that he had to quickly remind himself how awesome the store was. No, the clear intention was "Hey everybody in class, this is my relevant opinion of Best Buy I'd like to share with you."
Why can't everyone be as flawless as me?
_ _ _
Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.
- Now let's talk about excessive force laws...
- I guess it's FOX, if you want to get specific
- For those times I need cheering up....
- Sometimes massage therapy majors make me cringe to...
- I'm just assuming he was a CJ major
- Yeah, it's a party now!
- Now THAT would be worth advertising
- Look, if it wasn't one, then it's the other
- Is this topic on the syllabus?
- ▼ June (9)