I have a Medical Terminology class I share with students in a number of other majors. (I'm the only law person in it) In this particular class, at the end of the semester you may drop your lowest homework and quiz scores from your final total. Earlier this week, while discussing the upcoming final exam, a Massage Therapy student had this to ask:
Instructor: .....so be sure to be ready for the exam on Tuesday. Questions?
MT Major: When will we pick which quiz and homework score we want dropped?
It was amazing. He was just utterly gobsmacked. And I didn't even have a fellow paralegal student to exchange patronizing, smug grins with.
_ _ _
Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.
- Now let's talk about excessive force laws...
- I guess it's FOX, if you want to get specific
- For those times I need cheering up....
- Sometimes massage therapy majors make me cringe to...
- I'm just assuming he was a CJ major
- Yeah, it's a party now!
- Now THAT would be worth advertising
- Look, if it wasn't one, then it's the other
- Is this topic on the syllabus?
- ▼ June (9)