Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Song

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart


TAYLOR SWIFT YOU HUSSY

Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know


Alright, I had to check fiver different lyrics sites to confirm what I thought I heard, and I really have to ask- If you are trying to avoid detection on the phone, why THE FUCK would that cause you to talk real slow? Seeing as how talking real slow will only require you to spend more time on the phone than necessary, it will in fact exponentially increase the odds of detection by mama. Plus, whoever you're talking to will think you're an idiot.

Taylor Swift's man-bimbo: "Soooooooo, honeeeeeeeey, doooo yoooou waaaant tooo seeee a moooooooooooooooooooovie?"
Taylor Swift: "What the fuck, why are you talking like that? Moron."
Taylor Swift's man-bimbo: "Ohhhhhh nooooooo! Mamaaaaaaaa!"


Note: Italics aside, the above exchange does not actually occur within in the song, and is purely hypothetical.

The real kicker to all of it is that if you just removed the damned 's' from 'slow', the line makes perfect sense.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Paralegal studies and a goldfish attention span are not a good mix.