Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.

Monday, January 19, 2009

In Color

I said, Grandpa what’s this picture here
It’s all black and white and ain’t real clear


"What's this picture here? It's all black and white."

"This picture...it's all black and white."

"All black and white."

I know the bar isn't always set very high in this genre, and not to be needlessly crude, but how big of a fucking redneck do you have to be to actually say something like that? Come on! It's a black and white photograph! If you're that much of a hick, shouldn't you be more confused by a magic picture makin' machine that done what makes impressions in color?

On the plus side, this stune does have a pretty low body count for a country song. Although I think we're supposed to believe tailgunner Ol' Johnny McGee (Who was a high school teacher from New Orleans) didn't make it back from the Big War. Frankly, I'm stunned there weren't any black and white photos of loved ones dying of cancer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Paralegal studies and a goldfish attention span are not a good mix.