Finally, a site on the Internet where somebody complains about things! Usually the fact that criminal justice majors make me cringe.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Muddy Water

Trace Adkins is already well on his way to ruining country music with such pandering fare as "Songs About Me" and the abhorrent "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" (which was reportedly written in a single hour, and certainly sounds like it).

There's nothing overtly insulting about "Muddy Water", but I have to wonder, what is it exactly that causes Trace Adkins to believe his soul is in such deplorable condition. I mean other than the obvious. KFC commerical voiceovers? The fact that he uh, wrote a book?

I guess I should be bothered that the title of the song could be seen as an attempt by Adkins to link himself to an actual good musician.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Paralegal studies and a goldfish attention span are not a good mix.